Monday, February 20, 2012

101 things to do in 1001 days

So yesterday I randomly came to a site called Day Zero Project. I didn't even find it through stumbleupon or any aid of the sort. I literally just googled, new things to do, and I came upone it.

The point is, it helps you compile a sort of bucket list/ list of things you want to do/accomplish, and I found it intriguing.

I've been feeling a bit oppressed by the monotony in my life and lately, I've been looking toward the internet for some help to get me out of it. I don't need to do anything extreme or EXTRAordinary, just something different, out of the usual for me.

There's only so much time we have to live our lives on this Earth. Personally, I think we only get one shot at life as we know it. Also, the time we do have on Earth is limited. It's finite. It will end eventually, so I don't want to disappoint myself in the afterlife for not doing or finishing or accomplishing the things I'd only hoped for in the abyss of my mind's wanderings. Life is too short to worry about what everyone else thinks, but also to short to ruin it for yourself so early in life. I think we should all strive to live our life to the fullest and ACTUALLY learn from our mistakes, listen to our conscience and be the best of ourselves that we can be.


Anywho, here's the link to my list. I hope this inspires you to take a fresh perspective of the way you are living you're life at the present moment. We have life right now!! Let's not let the moments pass before we can't do any of the things we've only hoped for.


http://dayzeroproject.com/user/jannettie


If you think you can help me accomplish any of the goals on my list, please let me know! Or if you have any suggestions throw 'em at me :)


Thanks for listening,

No comments:

Post a Comment