Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Monday.

Monday:

My evening class was cancelled (ENG 312). Good news, I didn't want to stay on campus so late anyway. Got to go home early. Yay! Bad news, that's one of my favorite classes & I only have it once a week BUT its okay, I'm willing to go without it for a few extra hours of rest.

With the extra hours, I had time to stop by Dave's Doghouse...

Hot dog guy got the chick's number after throwing a bee out of her way! I though that only happened in movies! I gotta admit though... it was kind of cute... borderline creepy.

My mom picked me up from school, went to the chiropracter. The chiropracter, while he was treating my mom, started talking to me about books he likes. He recommended this author... Terry Pratchet or something... something about a planet is a turtle with 7 different animals on top of it and then it becomes flat and then spherical... strange? A bit. Anywho, it sounded interesting.
Got my bones cracked and headed home...

but then my mom wanted to stop by target to get some work pants. So excitedly I tagged along for my own personal reasons.

And, I got myself a Jason Wu blouse!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment